Re: [asa] Brick Wall

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 11:32:24 EST

I appreciate the sentiments & have sometimes advised others similarly. OTOH
it should be remembered that bad theology & science on this list is
available to the unwary via the archive &c & thus that there's some value in
refuting them. Judging the point of diminishing returns isn't always easy.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/