Re: [asa] Critical review of Dawkins' Book by the "Liberal Media"

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 10:41:34 EST

It seems to me as if I read somewhere that in Hebrew thought there is
an idea that until God names and gives function to what he has
created out of nothing, it doesn't exist in time, even though it exists.

I don't know if I got that right or not. I vaguely remember either
posting something , or reading something to that effect. If so, I
believe it may have come from some ANE literature that J.P. Holding
was discussing in one of his commentaries. When I get time I'll try
and track it down.

That may be what Jim is referring to. Or not. :)

~ Janice