Re: [asa] Cosmological Evolution?

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 21:13:27 EST

Yes, it's time to go back to the good old days of DDT, PCB's or
asbestos. Those were days of fun.

Luckily there were (a few) loving and caring people who exposed the
hazards of these chemicals. Of course some may prefer remaining in
ignorance over the risks facing the environment and health from
industrial practices, but there is a group of well motivated people
willing to help educate us on these important topics.
Of course, we will always see short sighted and unsupported assertions
from some who have yet come to understand the full meaning of
Augustine's warnings.