Re: [asa] Death

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Tue Dec 26 2006 - 11:53:28 EST

Well, yeah, I know what "brain in a vat" means but why that should be the
only option to the YEC claim continues to escape me. But attempting to make
sense of YEC arguments probably shows my irrationality. Maybe someone's
been dumping the wrong chemicals in my vat.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/