RE: [asa] Sternberg's tretment

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@theology-perspectives.net>
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 09:14:16 EST

While I would agree that not all science or any other information (history,
etc) should be allowed without at least some sort of consensus and data to
back any claims/theories, the idea of "non-main stream" doesn't seem to be a
good criterion. Calculus wasn't main stream. In fact it was believed in
the beginning to be outright lies solely created to back Newtown's theories.
But I suppose only in time can anything be found to be factual. What may
seem wrong right now and contrary to current understanding and knowledge may
be what becomes reality and fact later.

Don