[asa] A blessed Christmas to you all

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 18:39:13 EST

Thank you, Michael, for your Christmas meditation. It was a welcome contrast from the burst of heat with little light in the last few days.

I'd like to thank all of you who contributed to this list this past year as well as those of you who lurk and read but do not write. You're still part of the team.
In this coming year I pray that we can all do a better job of meeting ASA's standard of disagreeing with each other "in a context of Christian love and concern for the truth."

I'll be out of email range for a couple of weeks and will drop out during that time. I look forward to catching up with all of you in the new year.

I wish all of you a most blessed and meaningful Christmas in which the incarnation becomes more meaningful to you personally. And I wish all of you a New Year in which we bring more of God's peace to those around us.

Randy