[asa] Sternberg's tretment

From: James Mahaffy <Mahaffy@dordt.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 17:05:55 EST

Folks,

I am not sure I agree with the conclusions of the congressional
committee. We don't need congress saying you have to tolerate all non
main stream science but the committee report seems to show clearly that
Dr. Sternberg was NOT treated right at the Smithsonian after he let
Meyer's paper be published.

See:

http://www.souder.house.gov/sitedirector/~files/IntoleranceandthePoliticizationofScienceattheSmithsonian.pdf

--