Re: [asa] RE: Public questions for Denyse O'Leary

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 16:10:06 EST

Denyse,

How do you know what most ASA members think? I know the positions of most
of the regular contributors to this forum on certain topics, but not all
of them are members of ASA. To a lesser extent I know the positions of
many who attend ASA meetings, but I don't know enough to confidently
characterize the membership at large.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado