Re: [asa] Cobb County settles lawsuit

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 14:08:46 EST

   Where I disagree with Michael (while at many other times agreeing with him) is on the notion that geology holds a monopoly over evolutionary thought. It doesn't.

   Gregory, where have I said that?

  I have emphasised the importance of geological time, and that any ID arguments are futile until the vastness of time is recognised.

  When it comes to cosmology, biology and anthropology I have little to say as I am not competent in those areas and hand over to those who have some competence

  Michael