Re: [asa] Denyse O'Leary and Darwinism

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 14:16:20 EST

I had never read Uncouth Descent before and am appalled by it. Denyse needs
to go to some journalism classes to learn to write acceptable English, but
her science is beyond hope.

I went back for about a month's worth and my opinion of the whole ID
fraternity plummeted.

Yuk

Michael

PS PZMyers is less offensive!