Re: [asa] Cobb County settles lawsuit

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 02:43:09 EST

Maybe I was wrong but I read James to be saying the former and that would
concern me. On second reading I can see why James thinks I got him wrong.

The problem is that since Arkansas in 1981 and now in the UK with the
Truthin Science stuff, no one can be as relaxed as they were with militant
"creationists" looking over one shoulder and Militant atheists over the
other!! Now I don't know which is the greater curse to science teaching!

Michael