[asa] [off topic] Exposed e-mail addresses in web archives

From: Anthony Perez-Miller <elentirmo@andunie.net>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 00:54:46 EST

It's probably bad form for the newbie to bring up tech questions, but:

the ASA site; I haven't checked) display e-mail addresses in plain text
(take a look at the html source code). Is there any way to fix this so that
we don't become spam magnets? Too late for the rest of you, probably, but
I'd like to keep my heretofore pristine inbox in that condition...

thanks,

--Anthony