Re: [asa] Re: asa-digest V1 #6421

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 19:12:51 EST

One should not confuse political cowardness with Kyoto's treaty or the
science of global warming.

It's ironic how the US is perfectly willing to have other countries
give up their national sovereignty (Iran, North Korea etc) and yet is
unwilling to apply its own rules to the US of A.
Asfar as Lomborg is concerned, he refers to himself as "The Skeptical
Environmentalist" it seems. Many climatologists appear to disagree
with him, for instance on http://www.lomborg-errors.dk/ a biologist
catalogues a variety of problems. On
http://info-pollution.com/lomborg.htm the idea that Lomborg is either
skeptical or an environmentalist is rejected.