Re: [asa] energy from cellulose [was: UN Downgrades Man's Impact On The Climate]

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 20:06:16 EST

A few months ago I ran across a statement that I took to be from someone in the
ethanol industry, which claimed that Pimentel failed to take into account
advances in technology, so his energy budget was way too conservative.
Unfortunately I lost track of the source...

http://www.venturebeat.com/contributors/2006/11/05/why-cellulosic<http://www.venturebeat.com/contributors/2006/11/05/why-cellulosic>-

http://www.dickinson.edu/news/nrshow.cfm?981<http://www.dickinson.edu/news/nrshow.cfm?981>

> Ted
>

> To unsubscribe, send a message to
> majordomo@calvin.edu<mailto:majordomo@calvin.edu> with

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)