Re: [asa] natural laws and God

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 18:50:19 EST

Arago admits to switching the word 'natural' for 'nature.' Would Ted
then consider the words 'society,' 'culture' or 'politics' in
addition to the word 'nature' (which does not occur in the Hebrew
Bible)? Philosophy of natural science (HP[N]S) seems to leave
'society,' 'culture' and 'politics' untried, though Christians
believe (the) Creation occurs in those areas just as much as in
'nature,' don't they?

   G.A.

   p.s. 'natural' is used in the title od the