[asa] Re: ASA Rich Blinn UN downgrades man's impact

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 00:18:28 EST

While Janice continues to present fallacious arguments, I find her
claim that Rich Bline downgrades man's impact to be an interesting
spin, ignoring the argument.
I wonder why Janice, despite having been corrected many times now on a
topic about which she seems to lack sufficient understanding of the
scientific issues, still seems intent to make additional poorly argued
statements.

Janice started with a statement about lies and the UN and then a
posting from the Telegraph about the 2007 report. Since the Telegraph
was mistaken, it seems that there remains even less of a foundation
for Janice's accusations.

Instead Janice raises some non sequiturs and strawmen. Has she learned
nothing from our dear friend Augustine I wonder?

Seeing science being mangled in name of religious faith just makes me cringe.