Re: Fwd: [asa] The Swift-Boating of Judge Jones

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 00:04:03 EST

Interesting, in science most of these practices seem to be frowned
upon. Perhaps biology and other 'hard' sciences have different views
on this.
But the issues is ironic for several reasons

1. ID complaints about plagiarism when it comes to Judge Jones but
seems to be quite happy with similar practices from its own members.
2. ID is using these practices to quote similar 'papers' as
independent ones and thus add to the minimal count of ID relevant
papers.
3. In science, publishing the same work in more than one arena is
frowned upon, especially if the paper does not improve over time,
despite significant criticsms.