Re: [asa] lactose tolerance mutation

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 23:02:32 EST

Man, if Paul really said this then he seems even more confused about
evolutionary science than I had imagined.
First of all, there exist good examples of beneficial mutations,
second of all, neutrality does drive evolution.
Are you sure he said this as this seems to be quite a vacuous and
erroneous statement.