Re: [asa] AIG blurb of the week

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 12:13:09 EST

It is a typical YEC piece.

It starts with the statement "Most people believe it takes millions of years
for a fossil to form," If that is what most geologists actually think then
it is inaccurate consequently the whole of the article is simply nonsense.

More seriously I would have thought that anyone who had studied Geology
0000001 would know that this is wrong so I assume that nobody at AIG has any
knowledge whatsoever about geology.

There is another alternative and that is that this is sheer deception.

It is similar to the falsity of YEC arguments on polystrate fossils.

So there are several possibilities, sheer invincible ignorance, lying or an
acute case of being deluded.

Perhaps James McAffy or Gregory Arago could help us on this

Michael