RE: [asa] Random and design

From: Don Perrett <donperrett@theology-perspectives.net>
Date: Sat Dec 09 2006 - 08:10:30 EST

Don W wrote:

Some of the "wonders" recorded in the Bible clearly violate what scientists
call natural law. Such wonders simply can't happen naturally according to
our current understanding of nature.

Don P writes:

Did anyone read Karl's quote of Augustine?

Augustine considered miracles not to be "contrary to nature" but rather
"contrary to our knowledge of nature".

To Don W:

Isn't that the same as what you wrote in the above statement?

Don P