Re: [asa] Letters to Sam Harris a "Maladjusted Misotheist"

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 09:49:42 EST

>>Which is why
Al Gore's documentary,>>

My review of Gore's book was just accepted by PERSPECTIVES.

I'll have it on my web site in a week or two.

>>I am still not clear why Janice seems to be so opposed to these clear
findings? Is it based on science? Faith? Hearsay?>>

True believers get that way by concentrating only on those sources which
agree with them. The YECs are particularly guiltty of this, I think.

John