RE: My article "Intelligent Design on Trial"

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 17:14:19 EST

David wrote:

Ted -- this is really excellent, I think. I don't fully agree with the
final paragraph, but it's a fair and refreshingly level-headed piece.
I thoroughly agree with Ted's last sentence. I think when my article
comes out this Spring in Teachers of Vision magazine I'll convert it to
a Word file for easier reading. Trying to scroll up and down the page
about wore me out.
Dick Fischer
 <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org> www.genesisproclaimed.org