Re: Henry Morris

From: Ted Davis <tdavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 13:07:57 EST

I was saddened to hear of Morris' death, for he was a decent man who (I
thought) represented Christian charity well in the way he conducted himself.
 I had the opportunity to hear him and speak to him just once, about 25
years ago, when Campus Crusade or some similar group (not IVCF, I'm quite
sure) invited him to speak at Indiana University.

If I could say the same thing about certain other leading creationists, the
whole issue would be a lot less hot and conversation about it would be more
potentially fruitful in many quarters.

I hope to have further conversations with Henry at some point down the
road.

Ted