Re: mtDNA Eve and the determination of humanity

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 12:13:33 EST

In a message dated 2/28/2006 10:43:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dopderbeck@gmail.com writes:
There is no other option that will fit the data. In this regard, the true
answer either does lie with Dick or with me. In my opinion, all other views are
hopelessly contraobservational.

Why doesn't the possibility of God creating Adam out of the "dust of the
ground," with such "dust" including existing hominid genetic material, work?
Don't ignore the other option which is that Adam is an allegory.

rich faussette