Re: mtDNA Eve and the determination of humanity

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 14:56:20 EST

An old doggeral commented on those two old geezers:

    King David and King Solomon lived very wicked lives,
    with half a hundred concubines and quite too many wives.
    But when old age came creeping on, they both had many qualms,
    so Solomon wrote the Proverbs, and David wrote the Psalms.

Nothing said about offspring here.

R.S.