Henry Morris

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 19:42:01 EST

It was reported in church this morning that Henry Morris passed away. He had had a minor stroke on Feb. 1 but didn't recover from it. I don't have independent confirmation of it.
Henry was an ASA member for many years. He was an ASA Fellow at the time of the 1963 annual meeting after which he and nine others founded the Creation Research Society, having failed to persuade the ASA to advocate the concepts behind "The Genesis Flood." He remained an ASA member for about 10 years after that. I don't have more details on that since many of the ASA records were lost in the 1979 fire. Do any of you have more specific information?

Randy