Re: mtDNA Eve and the determination of humanity

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 18:51:39 EST

--- glennmorton@entouch.net wrote:

ANd with the BIble I am always surprised on this list at how little faith is
placed in the ability of God to inspire anything factual about the earth or its
history. If he is such an incompetent at inspiration, how on earth can we know
he is inspiring the theology??? And after that one has to ask how we can be so
sure of the truth supposedly inspired by such a bumbling incompetent?

WEH: I don't think there is any shortage of faith in what God is capable of
doing. The question is over what He intended to communicate. Your objection
applies to you: Why in heavens name, if millions of years had passed between
Adam and Moses, couldn't God communicate that?

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.