Re: The death of the RTB model

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 22:50:37 EST

Sure, Dick, there was a flood in Mesopotamia. Indeed, there seems, if my
memory serves, more than one, for flood deposits in different cities were
not simultaneous. There is still the problem of 8 people poling a
gigantic barge upstream. Additionally, I found a transportation map in an
atlas. Neither Tigris nor Euphrates, though long, was tagged as an inland
waterway. Ports are located on the Persian Gulf.

I take your claim that only the Adamic race, except for Noah and his 3
sons, perished as an indication that they were especially stupid, lacking
the good sense to run for the hills. Apparently at least many of the
other residents escaped, because there does not seem to be a great break
in the civilization. Don't tell me that Ashurbanipal had trouble reading
the pre-flood documents. There was a 2 millennium gap. It's not that long
back to King Alfred's or the Venerable Bede's writings, and I guarantee
you'll have a devil of a time reading them.
Dave

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:39:25 -0500 "Dick Fischer"