Re: quotables

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 17:28:50 EST

Charles,

There is a 26-volume series from InterVarsity Press entitled Ancient
Christian Commentary on Scripture. I have the first volume (covering
Genesis 1-11). It is far from exhaustive and misses some quotes about the
days of Genesis 1 that Hugh Ross quotes in some of his books. It is taken
from verse-by-verse commentaries rather than about general topics such as
the Augustine quote that you mention. The quotes tend to draw spiritual
conclusions rather than scientific ones.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0395