Re: mtDNA Eve and the determination of humanity

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 11:54:18 EST

Terry said what I wanted to say -- only much better. Thanks, Terry. It seems
to me that since none of the interpretation/harmonization schemes is pefect,
and they break down at different points, it would be useful to catalog the
major interpretation/harmonization schemes (including YEC) together with where
they fail. The result might be a large projectable chart that could be
presented to a variety of audiences to show the pitfalls and difficulties of
trying to harmonize Scripture and science. Since it would gore everyone's ox,
perhaps it would be a useful teaching tool.

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.