Re: Washington Post Magazine article on ID

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 16:00:04 EST

Ted,

You may be familiar with the essay in "Natural History" magazine that
Stephen Jay Gould wrote about William Jennings Bryan. Gould noted that deep
concern that Bryan had in the way German militarists and others applied
Darwin's theory to support their own ideologies. His account of Bryan's
opposition to evolution was sympathetic and appreciative.

Bob Schneider