Re: Get out the vote

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 08:18:51 EST

In a message dated 2/21/2006 10:07:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ttveiv@mts.net writes:
As membership chairman of a political party in our electoral district, I have
access to an extensive list of names and addresses but I would not think of
letting anybody have access to this list. Doing so would be illegal and highly
unethical.

Chuck Vandergraaf
Just a remark. Sometimes things are not so obvious. A local community group
approached my pastor and offered to bring local politicians to the church to
speak on local issues. At the meetings, the local community group took
"attendance." Later it was discovered that the president of the local community group
owned a "data mining" company that provided lists of eligible voters to local
political parties for a fee.

rich faussette