Re: Part 2 - Churches urged to back evolution

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 14:15:48 EST

At 01:01 PM 2/21/2006, Ted Davis wrote:

> called attention to the churches/evolution issue, in which someone
> in the UK has
>made this request: "Intelligent explanations of the real issue
>here would be appreciated!"
>
>Ted replies: How much time/space do we have? My own is very
>limited at the moment, but I have addressed *some* of the real
>issues behind this in the following
>essay: http://home.messiah.edu/~tdavis/gaps.htm
>
>See esp the paragraph on Provine/Dawkins and the final two
>paragraphs, but most of the essay is a propos. Ted

### I posted your comments on FR at post linked below: To see if
anyone replies to me specifically, you will need to go to my post
#1,065 and click on "View Replies" (see example shown below) Others
may read your essay and comment, but not necessarily to me directly.

(NOTE: As of aprox. 2:10 today, there have been 1,078 posts and more
than 7,713 readers on this thread so far.)

To: ToryHeartland

"Intelligent explanations of the real issue here would be appreciated!"

I posed your question to a participant on another forum, and he
suggested that you may be interested in an essay he had written.

He wrote: "I have addressed *some* of the real issues behind this in
the following essay: <http://home.messiah.edu/~tdavis/gaps.htm>click
HERE See esp the paragraph on Provine/Dawkins and the final two
paragraphs, but most of the essay is a propos." ~ Ted

1,065 posted on 02/21/2006 1:43:39 PM EST by Matchett-PI
  http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1582069/posts?page=1065#1065
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

I also copied someone else to my post, so he may also reply to me
from my post to him. You would also need to go to that post @
#1077and click on "View Replies" in case you wanted to see them:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1582069/posts?page=1077#1077
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]

~ Janice