Re: Part 2 - Churches urged to back evolution

From: Ted Davis <>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 13:01:14 EST

>>> Janice Matchett <> 02/21/06 12:20 PM >>> called
attention to the churches/evolution issue, in which someone in the UK has
made this request:

 "Intelligent explanations of the real issue here would be appreciated!"

Ted replies:
How much time/space do we have? My own is very limited at the moment, but
I have addressed *some* of the real issues behind this in the following

See esp the paragraph on Provine/Dawkins and the final two paragraphs, but
most of the essay is a propos.