RE: Get out the vote

From: Tjalle T Vandergraaf <ttveiv@mts.net>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 19:55:41 EST

I don't know about the US, but I think that this sort of thing would be
illegal in Canada. It is interesting that the NC Republican Party offers to
"educate" the members of the congregations. The implication is that these
members need to be educated.

Question to Burgy, who wrote, "If it were the Democratic Party, or the
Libertarian, or the "You Name It" Party, I still see it as quite within the
bounds of political activism." If the "You Name It" party had, in its
platform, a sturdy YEC plank, would you be happy if one of your fellow
parishioners or somebody on your church council gave this party your name
and address?

Chuck Vandergraaf