RE: The death of the RTB model

From: Dick Fischer <>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 17:28:19 EST

Hi Burgy, you wrote:
Dick, what you write may (or may not) be true of Hugh Ross. I think he
somewhat more complex than that.
But it is NOT true of PCs (of which I claim to be one) in general. I
think, for instance, you might have a hard time establishing that case
against Bernard Ramm.
Okay, take a quick and easy progressive creationist test. Do horses and
zebras share a common ancestor?
And Ramm ran into a roadblock trying to reconcile Genesis with
anthropology. Mesopotamian literature would have helped him, but I
can't see where he was very aware of it.
Finding Harmony in Bible, Science, and History <>