RE: The death of the RTB model

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 17:28:19 EST

Hi Burgy, you wrote:

Dick, what you write may (or may not) be true of Hugh Ross. I think he
is
somewhat more complex than that.

But it is NOT true of PCs (of which I claim to be one) in general. I
think, for instance, you might have a hard time establishing that case
against Bernard Ramm.

Okay, take a quick and easy progressive creationist test. Do horses and
zebras share a common ancestor?

And Ramm ran into a roadblock trying to reconcile Genesis with
anthropology. Mesopotamian literature would have helped him, but I
can't see where he was very aware of it.

www.genesisproclaimed.org <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/>