The death of the RTB model

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 13:32:01 EST

Dick Fisher wrote, in part (on 2/17): "Essentially, PCs use the same sort
of tactics and use, (misuse, and abuse) of science that YECs do, with the
exception that they admit to an old earth and universe. What both have
in common is that any scientific
evidence that supports their methodology is flaunted, and anything that
refutes their case is ignored."

Dick, what you write may (or may not) be true of Hugh Ross. I think he is
somewhat more complex than that.

But it is NOT true of PCs (of which I claim to be one) in general. I
think, for instance, you might have a hard time establishing that case
against Bernard Ramm.

Cheers

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/anony.htm (Review of THE ANONYMOUS GOD)