Comment on Tjille's comment

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 20 2006 - 13:51:38 EST

Tjille wrote, in part: "And that brings me back to something I posted a
few weeks ago in response to the impending energy crunch. I was
suggesting that churches (i.e.,
congregations) should contemplate how they would heat their church
buildings
in the future. The response from this forum was a dead silence,"

Yeah -- but not necessarily zero action. Partly as a result our little
mountain church in Rico is looking into adding insulation. We are also
monitoring our fuel bills much more closely than in previous years.

What you wrote was so obvious I guess nobody say fit to comment.

Burgy

www.burgy.50megs.com/progress.htm (Review of THE SHORT HISTORY OF
PROGRESS)