Re: Believe it even if it isn't true theology

From: jack syme <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 10:09:43 EST

Glenn asked:

Why is your belief special? Adherents to other religions also believe they have a special form of belief. Please explain why your belief is special and theirs isn't. Please explain this and not something I didn't ask.

Our belief is special only because of the real historical existence of Christ, his ministry, the miracles he performed, his crucifixion, and resurrection. If these things are not true, then we are to be pitied. That is how our scriptures are different than the green slug, zoraster, Mormanism, etc.