RE: Theism & MNS

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 15:37:53 EST

Theological neutral science makes no assumption whatsoever on a deity.
Your statement, "the assumption that there is not an active deity," is a
theological and not a scientific assumption. It is quite different, as a
physicist, to say that when I do quantum optics I do not have God in my
formulae and quite another to say that when I do quantum optics "there
is not an active deity."

Moorad