Re: Theism & MNS

From: Timothy Kennelly <timothykennelly@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Feb 18 2006 - 12:08:04 EST

Mr. Miller,

  I must indicate profound disagreement with the statement below. Modern Natural Science must of necessity work with the assumption that there is not an active deity. With respect to the natural world God (or god) does nothing. One might also argue for nature's god in which case god does everything, but alway in a manner which is understandable in rational terms.

>[Science] says nothing about how God might interact with the natural world. Science pursues truth within very narrow limits.

 Yahoo! Mail