Re: Ohio

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 20:33:11 EST

The roundness of the earth is also unquestionable. But of course beyond the
bare idea of descent with modification, there's a lot of debate within the
field about evolution. All one needs to do to see that is to read the
review essay of Gould's _The Structure of Evolutionary Theory_ by Ayala in
the March 2005 _Theology and Science_.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/