Re: Ohio

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 20:17:46 EST

I hear you, and I agree. However, I have a number of friends who are
creationists and have no scientific background. They will tell you
emphatically that evolution is the only discipline in science which is
unquestionable -- so perhaps they're trying to level the playing field. However
misguided their efforts are, they are the efforts of people who sincerely
believe the lies they've been fed by creationist leaders. It would be nice if
we could set them straight ...

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.