RE: Jerry Falwell -- global warming is "junk science"

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 14:33:27 EST

At 02:06 PM 2/17/2006, Pim van Meurs inexplicably wrote:

>Now that's ironic... Even the link between smoking and cancer is
>somehow being questioned :-)

### What's ironic is that you could read what I posted and come to
that conclusion. I'll talk reeeeeal slow:

The link between smoking and cancer involves a PERSONAL GENETIC
SUSCEPTIBILITY in 90% of the cases.

Only 10% of heavy smokers develop the disease, suggesting involvement
of a personal genetic susceptibility. ..." More:
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2003-09/wi-nbt090203.php

>Why do some reject science so easily?

### Answer your own question.

~ Janice