Re: The death of the RTB model

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Thu Feb 16 2006 - 12:51:06 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2006 12:04:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dopderbeck@gmail.com writes:
Well, yes. He would be, as you say, "only a man." The kenosis, the
atonement, the resurretion -- the Gospel -- would have no real meaning at all. The
statement "Jesus is Lord" would be at best vaucous, at worst a sacriligious lie.

How silly! How a few of you circle the wagons when the metaphysics is
broached. See my reply to Janice. I posed a hypothetical expressing the strength of
my faith in the face of modern scholarship to show Dick the perspective
necessary to read the allegories in genesis, and all a few of you saw was a house of
cards ready to fall. There's no faith there!

rich faussette