Re: Jerry Falwell -- global warming is "junk science"

From: <Dawsonzhu@aol.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 16:13:44 EST

Janice wrote:

> Those who don't trust in God and aren't sure he knows what he is doing,
> will of course believe that God is in the process of learning something new from
> his creation.

Yes, we must trust in God, but we are also "stewards" of his creation,
and therefore responsible for it. Will not that same God also equally
punish disobedience, sloth, and greed? Even be it all fully and
completely "foreordained", that does not mean that sin will go
unpunished.

> Of course, God could not have better teachers than elite, PC intellectuals
> who are bound and determined to show God that utopia on earth is possible.
> Of course this can't happen unless these thought & behavior police are able to
> get the absolute power and control they need.

Even enemies will to tell you the truth sometimes. Maybe that is
partly why Christ said "love your enemies".

by Grace we proceed,
Wayne