Re: Jerry Falwell -- global warming is "junk science"

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 10:59:34 EST

At 10:13 AM 2/14/2006, Carol or John Burgeson wrote:

>Yet, even within our ranks, there are no doubt some who regard
>global warming as "junk science."

### I highly doubt whether anyone - outside an insane asylum or a
cave - would regard "global warming" (or "global cooling" ) as "junk science".

Since global warming has been going on since God created the sun -
and long before he created man - "global warming" (as well as
"global cooling") is ordained by God.

Those who don't trust in God and aren't sure he knows what he is
doing, will of course believe that God is in the process of learning
something new from his creation.

Of course, God could not have better teachers than elite, PC
intellectuals who are bound and determined to show God that utopia on
earth is possible. Of course this can't happen unless these thought
& behavior police are able to get the absolute power and control they need.

God needs to learn that he made a big mistake by giving inalienable
rights to sinners who will just go out and totally destroy his planet
in spite of him.

Don'tchaknow ~ Janice