Re: The death of the RTB model

From: <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 08:36:48 EST

I want to add one more thing to what I responded to Terry, who wrote:

>You seem to have an overly simplistic view of how this scientific controversy goes.

I just checked the size of my quotation files on anthropology. I have about 19 megabytes of quotations from journals and books I have read over the past 10 years. Since a normal book is about 1 megabyte I would have about 19 books of mere quotations.  (for comparison the Koran is 745 kb, the Vestiges of Creation is 1 megabytes, and Mein Kampf is 1.4 megabytes). I find it odd to think that someone could think I have a overly simplistic view given the size of my data base the size of my personal anthropology library (well over 500 books), the number of zeroxed articles I have in expandable folders in my garage, the number of articles I have written on anthro and the amount of reading I have done.