Re: The death of the RTB model

From: <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 08:40:08 EST

>>It does because the replacement theory said that the archaics made almost no contribution to modern humanity and a special >>creation of Adam would say the very same thing.

>Special creation only says that if you define special creation to say it that way.  The little riff on it that I gave provides an >alternative, as does the little riff on it found on your own website, Glenn.

What is a riff?  I would be curious as to how you define special creation. Is it special creation if God creates a being (us) to look as if we had a genetic link with the apes and archaic hominids, when in fact we didn't? I would freely admit that God COULD do this, but one would have to wonder why, and one would have to wonder what else God is deceiving us about.