RE: Response from Templeton

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 21:55:01 EST

Dear Glenn, you wrote:

>>No, Dick, he is not a victim of overzealous reporting but of
misattribution----by YOU. On Friday, Feb 10, 11:38pm according to
Beijing time, Janet posted a link to a web page announcing this paper
and That web page contained the words 'making love not war'. These were
the words of that
blog--http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1575742/posts?page=8#8

First of all, what difference does this make? You are getting all bent
out of shape over nothing. Must be an elevated white count. Happened
to me in Southeast Asia.

As to your stinging allegations, the original article came from The
Washington University web page and was written by senior science editor,
Tony Fitzpatrick. Since Templeton did his research at Washington
University, and from the inclusion of quotes from Templeton himself in
the article, one would suppose that the article came as the result of a
personal interview. Here is the article on the Washington University
web page:

http://news-info.wustl.edu/tips/page/normal/6349.html

Notice that there is a picture of Templeton in the article. (The second
picture.)

But feel free to ask the writer yourself. His email address is
<mailto:tony_fitzpatrick@wustl.edu> tony_fitzpatrick@wustl.edu
Dick Fischer
www.genesisproclaimed.org